We offer you a variety of ways in which you can choose to pay for your treatment:
- Fife Dental Care Plan – this allows patients to pay a monthly direct debit to cover their regular dental maintenance requirements.
- Pay-As- You-Go – patients can pay for individual items of treatment as required. We accept payment by cash, cheque, credit and debit cards.
- Dental Insurance – many patients now have dental insurance policies through their employers. We can provide treatment on a private pay-as-you-go basis which you can then reclaim through your insurance policy (please check with your insurance provider prior to treatment).
- Private Medical Insurance – If you have a private medical policy, the fees that would apply if you require referral for private surgical treatment such as Wisdom teeth removal, may be recoverable from your insurance provider.
- Finance options – there are a range of options available to spread the cost of more extensive courses of treatment over a 12 month period.